Nim's NaNo Spot: Hi, my name is Nim...



Hi, my name is Nim...

...and I'm a NaNoWriMo addict.

Last year (2005) was my first year at NaNo and I promised myself at the end of it that I would do it again every year for as long as I live. It was that great.

I'm just now putting this blog together, so expect to see some changes over the next several weeks. Come November, I'll be putting all of my energy into the actual writing, so I need to fulfill my designing addictions now. (I wonder if I have an unhealthy relationship with my creativity? )

So, if you love NaNoWriMo too, or if you're curious about it or the process, or if you just stumbled in and have no earthly idea what I'm talking about... please make yourself at home. I welcome comments, questions, and participation.

Now, off to figure out this whole Blogger business. See you soon!
« Home

» Post a Comment