State of the Bloglette
I'm working feverishly on the new theme for this blog, and simultaneously praying that it'll be easy to port over as a template. I think it'll be really neat once it's done - assuming it works!
Not much else to report, other than I am officially the ML for my town of Sierra Vista, and co-ML for the "Elsewhere Arizona" group.
I'm getting more and more excited by the day. So far, I have put up flyers at the library and a local media store. Tomorrow, I'll see if I can get better coverage in the book section of that store. I'm also thinking of sending a press release to the local paper. I sure would love to see more Cochise County writers involved. I think if people knew about this, there'd be interest.
Still no concrete plans for in-person meetings, but I do have agreement from the library to meet (quietly) at a table there.
So we're on our way! I was thinking of waiting until I got this place all spruced up to announce its existence, but that has not been a fruitful path for me in the past. So, if you are stopping by for the first time, please excuse the mess and make yourself comfy. Also, feel more than free to jump in with comments and suggestions, especially if you live in the area and have ideas for our group!
Not much else to report, other than I am officially the ML for my town of Sierra Vista, and co-ML for the "Elsewhere Arizona" group.
I'm getting more and more excited by the day. So far, I have put up flyers at the library and a local media store. Tomorrow, I'll see if I can get better coverage in the book section of that store. I'm also thinking of sending a press release to the local paper. I sure would love to see more Cochise County writers involved. I think if people knew about this, there'd be interest.
Still no concrete plans for in-person meetings, but I do have agreement from the library to meet (quietly) at a table there.
So we're on our way! I was thinking of waiting until I got this place all spruced up to announce its existence, but that has not been a fruitful path for me in the past. So, if you are stopping by for the first time, please excuse the mess and make yourself comfy. Also, feel more than free to jump in with comments and suggestions, especially if you live in the area and have ideas for our group!


» Post a Comment