Four More Days!
I keep thinking I couldn't get more excited about this, and then the next day comes and my head is about to pop off with it all!
This year's story idea has me really stoked. It's simple. It's open-ended. It involves outer space. What could be better??
Still, I have no plot or characters, and due to RL considerations this week, I'll likely not get any further on that front before the start of the month. I do know the gender of my MC, and since she is the only real character in the first part of my story, I am letting her hang out in my brain this week in case she decides she'd like to share some things about herself with me before the Big Day. So far, not much, but I do think she has brown hair.
Eek!
I'll make an attempt today to get my new Blogger theme up. I did most of the work on it last week. I hope I didn't forget anything important. I guess we'll see.
Well, I'm off to get this day on the roll. Lots to do, and I do have the color orange to think about. (yipes!)
Talk to you soon!
This year's story idea has me really stoked. It's simple. It's open-ended. It involves outer space. What could be better??
Still, I have no plot or characters, and due to RL considerations this week, I'll likely not get any further on that front before the start of the month. I do know the gender of my MC, and since she is the only real character in the first part of my story, I am letting her hang out in my brain this week in case she decides she'd like to share some things about herself with me before the Big Day. So far, not much, but I do think she has brown hair.
Eek!
I'll make an attempt today to get my new Blogger theme up. I did most of the work on it last week. I hope I didn't forget anything important. I guess we'll see.
Well, I'm off to get this day on the roll. Lots to do, and I do have the color orange to think about. (yipes!)
Talk to you soon!


» Post a Comment