Note to Self...
Avoid whirlwind trips during the month of November!
Jeesh, it sure is easy to get behind the power curve in this thing. We left town on Saturday, early, and I was able to get in a day's worth of writing in the car. However, I couldn't write Sunday or Monday at all. When I finally got back in the car on Tuesday, and was able to write again, it was 5001 words due!
Well, I got a good chunk of it done yesterday, but I'm still a day behind. I know I'll catch it up, though it might not be until the weekend when I've got more time to myself.
My story is coming along well and I'm enjoying it, maybe even more than last year's yarn. My characters are doing things that I never expected, which makes the whole process that much more interesting.
And now I have to go, because for every word I write here, it is a word toward my goal that I'm not writing on the novel!
Here's to a quiet upcoming weekend!
Jeesh, it sure is easy to get behind the power curve in this thing. We left town on Saturday, early, and I was able to get in a day's worth of writing in the car. However, I couldn't write Sunday or Monday at all. When I finally got back in the car on Tuesday, and was able to write again, it was 5001 words due!
Well, I got a good chunk of it done yesterday, but I'm still a day behind. I know I'll catch it up, though it might not be until the weekend when I've got more time to myself.
My story is coming along well and I'm enjoying it, maybe even more than last year's yarn. My characters are doing things that I never expected, which makes the whole process that much more interesting.
And now I have to go, because for every word I write here, it is a word toward my goal that I'm not writing on the novel!
Here's to a quiet upcoming weekend!


» Post a Comment