Nim's NaNo Spot: Back from the Depths of Behindedness!



Back from the Depths of Behindedness!

It's amazing how good it feels to catch up after a long time being behind!

My story hit a monster-sized roadblock (of my own making, of course) and I had no idea how to proceed. A couple of good friends (one husband-type and one pen-pal-type) suggested some plot prompts and I took two of them - one from each. Then, POW! My fingers haven't stopped!

I really didn't think I'd go very far with the plot points. Neither one was what I had in mind when I started this project. One was way out there. But crazy fingers don't lie and I can't stop.

3585 words today and I am caught up! After last week, I fell behind again and I've floundered there for a solid six days. Today is only the seventh day (non-consecutive) that I have not been behind. Let's see if I can go for number eight tomorrow! Maybe even get ahead!

This is so much fun!

AAAACK!!

I just realized it's past midnight! I'm 1586 in the red again! Just like that!

This is still so much fun!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment