Nim's NaNo Spot: NaNo 2007!!



NaNo 2007!!

It's time again! (can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait) Yep! Seventeen days and counting! This will be my Year Three, and I'm very excited.

My schedule this month is really slammed, so I make no promises about how much I'll be posting. Just wanted to update this blog in preparation for this next adventure.

As usual, I don't know what I'm going to write this year. I'm juggling between two basic ideas. Totally random (as I've done in the past) or a fantasy based on an idea I've had for a long time. So far, I've only gotten one outside vote on the issue, and that was to go with the random stuff for the freedom it gives. Ultimately though, this will have to be my decision, and I'm really being pulled toward the fantasy story lately.

Ah well. I still have over two weeks. I'll come up with something.

I've got about four billion things to get done now, so I'm off. Talk more soon.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment