Almost Done!
Well, I spent all month talking your ear (eye) off and got no writing done on my novel.
Not!
Sorry I haven't kept this blog up to date. It was suggested by a friend that creating a NaNo blog might be just a bit on the silly side considering the time it takes in November to write the actual novel. My friend might be right.
Anyway, this is one of my favorite parts of NaNoWriMo - just before the end. The ideas are coming at mach speed and the story is writing itself. The only hard part is knowing that it's coming to an end.
To anyone who reads this and is writing their own book, I hope you'll keep writing to the end. More importantly, HAVE FUN!
See you on the other side!
Not!
Sorry I haven't kept this blog up to date. It was suggested by a friend that creating a NaNo blog might be just a bit on the silly side considering the time it takes in November to write the actual novel. My friend might be right.
Anyway, this is one of my favorite parts of NaNoWriMo - just before the end. The ideas are coming at mach speed and the story is writing itself. The only hard part is knowing that it's coming to an end.
To anyone who reads this and is writing their own book, I hope you'll keep writing to the end. More importantly, HAVE FUN!
See you on the other side!


» Post a Comment