Nim's NaNo Spot: It's That Time Again!



It's That Time Again!

I'm celebrating the fact that I FINALLY regained access to this blog ... by making my first NaNo22 blog entry!

Welcome back! It's 2022 and this will be my 18th NaNoWriMo! I'm switching things up a bit, and making it more fun and challenging for myself. In that light, I'll be doing the following every day in November this year:

  • Writing 1667 (avg) words in my novel, "The Builder" every day in November!
  • Drawing a 15 minute sketch with a prompt I'll use in my story!
  • Working out to 1000 (exercise) points in Supernatural!

If you're curious about any of that, post your question and I'll happily expand on any of it. For now, though, I'm off to update my actual NaNoWriMo account (look me up; my handle there is Nim) and get ready to rumble! Midnight is only a few hours away!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment