Nim's NaNo Spot: Kittens in Space - NaNo 19!



Kittens in Space - NaNo 19!

October 2019 was spent indecisively warbling back and forth between NaNo ideas. Finally, on the (late) night of the 30th, I asked what the "kid" in me wanted to write about. The answer came back as ... minis, kitties, and ... outer space!
My wonderful DH suggested the pirate aspect (and the "kid" approved) and so this year's NaNo is (working) titled:
Kitten Pirates in Outer Space!
I always get nervous when I set up something new for NaNoWriMo, and this is definitely new. It's science fiction (of course) and an adventure, but it's also humorous. Well, sometimes, when I'm successful. Let's just say it's meant to be funny and leave it at that. Whatever it is, it's a complete departure from anything I've ever done, so I was nervous when I started. But it only took a couple of sentences before I realized ... I need to listen to the kid inside more often! This is awesome!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment