Yiiiipeeeeeeeeeeeee! (sob)
So, I'm having mixed emotions about NaNo '07's end. I always do. On one hand, it's nice to have that daily pressure relieved, and it's GREAT to know that I accomplished what I did in November. On the other hand, well, it's over.
Is it November 08 yet?
Heck, at the rate time is passing, it'll be here before I know it. I guess I'll just enjoy December for now.
I hope that those of you who entered had a blast this year! Happy Holidays, and thank you for playing with me and rooting for me!
See you next year!
Is it November 08 yet?
Heck, at the rate time is passing, it'll be here before I know it. I guess I'll just enjoy December for now.
I hope that those of you who entered had a blast this year! Happy Holidays, and thank you for playing with me and rooting for me!
See you next year!


» Post a Comment