It's October Bayybeeeee!
Yeah! It's time again! NaNoWriMo 2009!!
Though I didn't post last year - trouble figuring out the new Blogger - I did participate in NaNoWriMo. This will be my fifth year! (4th as an ML)
Still haven't a clue what I'm going to write about, but I'm not too terribly worried. I still have ten days to figure it all out, and I typically have it straight by the 30th. Or so. hehe....
So welcome back! Hope you are as excited as I am!
Though I didn't post last year - trouble figuring out the new Blogger - I did participate in NaNoWriMo. This will be my fifth year! (4th as an ML)
Still haven't a clue what I'm going to write about, but I'm not too terribly worried. I still have ten days to figure it all out, and I typically have it straight by the 30th. Or so. hehe....
So welcome back! Hope you are as excited as I am!


» Post a Comment